At Town Hall Level 9 you will get:
- your 2nd Hero: Queen Archer
- 2 X-Bows
- your 4th Gold/Elixir Storage
- your 6th Archer Tower
- your 4th Wizard Tower
- your 4th Hidden Tesla Tower
- your 4th Air Defense
- your second Air Sweeper
- your 4th Giant Bomb
- 2 Seeking Air Mines
- 25 Walls
Example 2: Level 9 Town Hall Base Design
- By leaving your Town Hall outside of your base, you’re hoping to get the 12 hour shield. This will prevent incoming attacks and give you time to build / accumulate more resources.
- Keep your crossbows in the center since they have the longest range.
- This base design is setup to group up the attackers for your Mortars.
- Adding the spikes around the base walls will attract the Wall Breakers, minimizing their ability to get deep into your base.
- Keeping your base symmetrical will reduce any obvious entry points into your base.
Don't forget to max everything before going to Town Hall level 10.