Diamonds are a fun thing to seek out and collect in the Hay Day game. There are many ways to earn and win them, but after you have gotten them, what are the best ways to use them? Let’s look at some good uses of your diamond haul.
- You can use diamonds to add expansion slots to your farm so that it can be more productive, even when you are not actually playing the game. You can queue things to be produced at all hours and earn more coins this way. If you are hoping to earn a “mastery” achievement such as Loom Mastery, this kind of efficient queuing can be helpful as well.
- You can use your diamonds to add slots to your Roadside Shop and increase your ability to make sales. This is an especially good investment if you use your Roadside Shop a great deal. Be aware, however, that there is a point at which adding more slots does not actually lead to more sales and it is actually a waste of diamonds to purchase them. You have to decide for yourself where that point is.
- Both of the above hints are permanent changes made to your farm that you can make possible by using diamonds. They are a long-lasting investment in your farm’s profitability.
- For a less permanent use of your diamonds, you can pay to use the assistant Tom for a day. If you hire him for a day, he can run twelve errands for you (he can do an errand every two hours). You can send him to make purchases from other farms to resell or to use to fulfill a boat order, etc.
- Finally, you can use diamonds to purchase items that you are missing from an order you want to fill. Also, you can use diamonds to speed up processes like smelting, etc. You could send Tom to purchase the needed items, but doing that will sometimes cost more diamonds than just buying the items yourself.