Hello everyone, it is Arsenik, in this new section we will talk about the Clan War Matchmaking in Clash of Clans, ie how is paired a clan to another during the search and which means to have a potential action in our favor on research algorithm to have perfect equity, and especially to avoid falling unevenly against much stronger clans that us!
For this we first will see how the strength of a clan is calculated, how research is conducted and finally how to build a clan war team for balanced games!
You should know that each player of each clan has fictitiously two ratings according to various parameters (including those mentioned above):
- A defensive rating: including its levels of defensive buildings, walls, heroes, clan castle, traps ...
- An offensive rating: including its troop levels, military camps abilities, spells levels, heroes and castle clans
Thanks to this notation, we are going to be able to do a simple calculation of the strength of a clan, let us take the example of a clan of 10 members with these characteristics:
It is necessary to know that every clan is situated in a red bar, they are ranges where all the clans are dispatched according to their strength, and as can be seen, more time goes by and more the red ranges widen, what means boorishly that if Supercell does not find you an opposite clan in your range of departure, the search will be made in a more important range. After 35 minutes of iterations (repetitions of searches) we can find ourselves in a very vast range of force, we may then encounter clans much stronger or more weaker than our.
We can therefore infer that the longer your search time is the probability of starting an unjust war is higher too causing a concern for equity, so it is necessary to make relaunchings every 5 to 10 minutes.
How to build a clan war for balanced games?
- It is imperative to remain within a normal range of strength, ie well confine recruitment, for example only and Town Hall 9 and Town Hall 10 and not Town Hall 10 with Town Hall 6 and 7, the clan would become too complex to match.
- Avoid too premature villages, ie players who have changed their Town hall too quickly, they will be disadvantaged during wars and wil complicate the average of your clan.
- Conduct a cleaning in your current clan, by, why not, opening a school clan to separate too large differences of levels of your members, always with the aim of having the most homogeneous as possible clan.
Additional things to know:
- To lower the number of trophies of your clan will not affect the level of your opponent at war.
- The clan level has absolutely no impact on the matching, a clan level 6 may be associated with a clan level 2 if the members composing them are of equal strength.
- To choose a specific time slot to start a war can be a big advantage, indeed as a European a too late search can lead to a matchmakiing with Asian clans which are known to be war machines.
- To add some low level players in order to lower the strength of your clan may ultimately be a thorn in the foot, in fact your offer to your opponents very easy 100%, it is necessary to always keep in mind to favor a homogeneity of your clan.
I hope you enjoyed this new episode, I'll see you soon for a future section.
See you soon and take care!