2. At the end of this attack, if your trophy count is higher than 400, you will be automatically placed into an appropriate league level (based on the league level's trophy range).
4. While being part of a league, the following rules apply:
- Every player in a league gets the privilege to show off their league badge. The badge will appear next to your name in many game areas (e.g. chat, clan, tops, and friend’s list). And yes, the badges look awesome!
- You will get a loot bonus for every multiplayer attack victory (1, 2 or 3 stars). The bonus can be seen in the battle result screen.
- League seasons last one month, and they reset every other Monday at midnight Eastern Time (US). You can check to see how much longer the current league season will last by clicking on the trophy icon at the top left of the main screen. The remaining time will be shown immediately below your league level.
- The loot bonus is not awarded for revenge attacks, defensive victories, or single player attack victories.
- Each league will track both victories from attacking and defending. You can see them near your name in your league screen. The victory counters automatically reset if your trophy count drops under 300, or when the season ends.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can get promoted or demoted during a season. Climb as high as you can, or drop as low as you can go; It is all up to you!
- You will be grouped with up to 100 players at a time in your league to help gauge your progress. Each league will track the number of places you move up or down inside your own league group.
- All players are removed from their leagues and automatically become "unranked" (with the gray empty badge).
- The placement process will start all over. Completing another multiplayer attack will get you started again in a league. If you don't keep playing, you don't get to keep your badge!
- Even if you don't change your league level, you will get placed into a completely new league group after joining leagues again.